Apple announces a multi-year partnership with Oprah Winfrey
Apple today announced a unique, multi-year content partnership with Oprah Winfrey, the esteemed producer, actress, talk show host, philanthropist and CEO of OWN. Together, Winfrey and Apple will create original programs that embrace her incomparable ability to connect with audiences around the world.
Winfrey’s projects will be released as part of a lineup of original content from Apple.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- FLASHBACK: The Best 45 Record Label Designs
- Why Radio Programmers (PDs) Curse Record Reps Out
- Kim Porter to be Laid to Rest in Columbus, Ga
- Johnny “Koolout” Starks Promoted at Soul 106.3
- SWEDISH ARTIST STRØM DEBUTS NEW SINGLE “LAST TRY”