KUDOS to the brave in our industry who speak up and speak out in a way that EXTENDS conversations within the culture but for ALL to hear and see. I used to get really pissed when black people showed their support to white-owned industry trades like Billboard or Music Business Worldwide for issues or advertising pertaining to Black Industry people over Radio Facts because we didn’t get this letter but I get it, this letter has a much greater reach in Billboard than it would in Radio Facts which targets the Black Music industry.
Ironically, we hear massive complaints about racism about many of the white industry organizations that black industry people support but what’s MOST important is watching and seeing the organization who are IGNORING what we are witnessing in the industry right now when it comes to Black music. So KUDOS to Billboard and Music Business Worldwide. Now let’s look at their executive team pages on their sites. Here’s the story that Ray Daniels wrote.
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Latrice Burnette Appointed EVP/GM at Island Records
- Big Boy And The Neighborhood Discusses Racial Profiling
- Alumna, business owner perseveres during COVID-19 pandemic
- DeDe McGuire Syndicated Radio Host Compass Media Networks