A white actor who got rich off of playing a black character finally conscience after 20 years of doing so? This is not good.
Actor Mike Henry stepped down after 20 YEARS of voicing a black character because he NOW thinks the role should go to a black actor. Wow, this sucks and is pretty much modern-day blackface in the animated form. He’s absolutely right the should not only GO to a black actor, but it should also have GONE to a black actor. This is what we mean by racism in entertainment. Wonder how Sanaa Lathan who plays Cleveland’s wife felt about this? Never watching again.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Bassist/Composer Joshua Crumbly Releases New Single “Noah”
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)