Amber Hoback has been appointed by Adult Alternative WTTS/Indianapolis to the position of Music Director/Midday Host. Hoback’s promotion follows the promotion of Laura Duncan from Assistant Program Director/Midday Director to Program Director.
With the new promotion, Hoback will also be serving as Program Director for Alternative “Alt 99.5” W258BY/WAJIDD2 Fort Wayne.
Hoback has held the role of Program Director/Music Director/morning host at Adult Alternative KRSH/Santa Rosa.
She will begin her role at WTTS on Dec. 3rd.
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- Lauryn Hill Tour Announced Honoring “The Miseducation’s…” Anniversary
- YouTube Expands Coachella Partnership
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Judge Faith Jerkins
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”