Radio Facts: Alex Luke, Amazon’s Music global head of programming and content, discussed the future of connected cars in an interview with Music Week.
“The connected car is going to be a big deal,” said Luke. “You’re going to see voice migrate out of the home and into the car, and that’s going to really move the needle. You’re going to see voice assistants like Alexa really change the way customers are interacting with music and entertainment in the car, it’s going to have a dramatic effect on the business.” Luke expressed that he thinks the automative industry has been lacking in technological advances.
“We don’t have anything to announce but it’s an obvious place to take Alexa – we want Alexa to be everywhere customers are.”
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- FLASHBACK: The Best 45 Record Label Designs
- Why Radio Programmers (PDs) Curse Record Reps Out
- Kim Porter to be Laid to Rest in Columbus, Ga
- Johnny “Koolout” Starks Promoted at Soul 106.3
- SWEDISH ARTIST STRØM DEBUTS NEW SINGLE “LAST TRY”