The universe is purging itself right now. Forcing all of us to sit back, relax and THINK about who we are, what we do, where we are going and if we are happy.
Avoid it if you might but that alone time will get you every time. This is a good thing for our futures, the self-evaluation doesn’t come often without the interruption of everyday life and events but at this moment, there is no excuse to take a good hard look at our lives.
Los Angeles is incredibly peaceful right now. You can drive from one end of the city to the other in a reasonable amount of time, the energy has drastically shifted from always feeling like you are “on” to feeling like you are off. And I’m headed to the beach for the first time in 12 years. Yes, you read that right 12 fkn years with a beach chair my big ass has never taken the plastic off of. I LOVE the peace.
Here are a few things that we can all look forward to changing when the crisis is over. Click Next above or below for the Next Change
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Cookbooks To Help You Eat More Sustainably (Demo)
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Producer Found Dead