“The greatest enemy to ANY man is poverty.” @radiofacts. Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson has got to one of the most brilliant businessmen in the industry. Using a blend of street knowledge, business acumen and making sure he surrounds himself with the right people “I didn’t go to Harvard but the people who work for me did,” he continues to garner wealth from atypical means. The rapper turned business mogul turned investor turned TV exec is fearless, not impressed with politics and not afraid to play hardball as he did with the TV execs at Starz this past summer threatening to leave the network with his smash hit show Power. The network resolved the issue by acquiescing to 50’s demands after he used his massive social media presence to ask his fans to boycott the network. He ended up getting three more shows. For whatever reason, he accepted bitcoins for his 2014 album “Animal Ambition” the unit was worth hundreds of thousands but has since multiplied to a whopping 7.5 million. In true 50 Cent fashion he stated: “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me,” in an Instagram post.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- Help You Create a New Lifestyle (Demo)
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Comic John Pinette Found Dead in Hotel Room
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”