“They didn’t really know what to do with me.”
Lil Durk stops by The Breakfast Club Radio Show and discusses why he left big label Def Jam. He explains to them how he felt that Def Jam was holding him back.
His new signee King Von joins the interview as well. He talks to Charlamagne tha God, Angela Yee, and DJ Envy on why he signed King Von. King Von was just released from prison and explains how he started rapping a few months ago. The two also explains how King Von is still trying to learn all the new things from social media.
He also talks about his hometown Chicago, and how he feels like Chicago artists need to leave to succeed. Charlamagne asks how he feels about Kanye West moving back, and he explains how a lot of people loved it and other didn’t care.
Later in the interview, Lil Durk talks about his relationship with girlfriend India. He talks about how one day he wants to marry her
You can watch the full interview down below:
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Measures Should be Taken to Assure Good Senior Health
- The Fashion Statement of 2020: Protective Face Masks
- Poet/Musician Gil Scott-Heron Dies
- ‘Greenleaf’ Sets Season 3 Premiere Date on OWN
- Drake Producing HBO Series Starring Zendaya
- Eventbrite collaborates with Youtube