Radio Facts: Originally posted November 29, 2015 – I consistently hear industry vets who are having a hard time finding their way complain about the “new” industry and a desire to go back to the industry from 20 years ago. I rarely say anything until now. I just don’t agree. While radio vets talk about a desire to return to the old industry I never hear record label people express those same sentiments. Everything is and has always been about progression in the industry.
To date, I’ve been working in the industry for three decades and while the industry, mostly radio, has had its ups and downs… working in the industry is STILL great. As a matter of fact, I love it even MORE now. I not only embrace change I encourage it and don’t have a problem learning something new. I think this is what keeps the industry exciting.
What’s so great about the new industry? Many things but here are just a few. Let me know if you agree or agree (no typo there). Click “NEXT” above or below for the next segment
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?